Tuesday, July 04, 2006

hurray! somebody replied me. muahahaha. u all dun hafta know who issit. lalalala.

exams in a few minutes. i hope i can die now.
and why am i always the one experiencing all the fake retards?
tell me please, why?
its always the same thing that pisses me off before and after an exam.
its like, SHUT THE FUCK UP pls all of you, YES, ALL OF U.
maybe its the stress level in me rising, but still.
if there is anyone who DID NOT study, it would be the fucked up bitch here typing out this entry.
if there is anyone who STUDIED, obviously it would be the rest of the civilians out there.
and if you retards say u did NOT studied, FAIL LET ME SEE! YA BLOODY HELL FAIL ok?
ironically, pple who often say they DID NOT study, pass with soaring high marks.
higher den the planes up there man. higher den the word higher.
the feeling is not pleasant for me AT ALL.
bcos i know, and i will flunk my Mid years.
so all of you, shut the bloody fuck up ok?

this post is not directed to anyone in particular. do not assume things.

No comments: