Wednesday, July 12, 2006

yay finally can do this. Valerie tagged me to do it. so although abit late. im still doin it. yay!
exams over and i aint stressed anymore.
woohoo. promise to study beforehand next time. i swear.

okay , lets start.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. im FAT n UGLY to the max
2. i love my hamsters ALOT. ALOT. ALOT.
3. i've got straight brown hair. NATURAL WAN U NOE!
4. my boobs are gorgeous. really. its like, WOW.
5. i love eating good food. ALOT. i'll die for it.
6. i love SMILING! and laughing loudly.
7. i am a shopaholic. a serious one at that too.

7 THINGS THAT SCARES ME
1. LIZARDS. BEETLES.
2. THUNDERS. *screams.
3. the thought of my hammie darling leaving me.
4. being forgotten by pple.
5. when pple says im fat.
6. being moneyless
7. being involved in any LOVE matters.

7 RANDOM THOUGHTS AT THE MOMENT
1. can my darling hamster be immortal? can it not die forever?
2. i hope to slim down, within a week.
3. i wanna be pretty. =(
4. i miss my soulmate Gheeting and Melanie darling alot. and my 4E4 darlings.like dajie,rach,peiqi,jean,jiemin,jo,xiaoyi
5. i am feeling happy now.
6. i want a Syrian hamster.
7. MY BIRTHDAY IS APPROACHING! yay! <everyone pls look here>

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. shut up loser
2. fuck off
3. hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaha
4. u're a bitch/slut/whore
5. retarded fucker
6. NEENAABEHH?
7. TO THE MAX!

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS
1. Kacang
2. XiaoMing
3. Harman & Kardon (winks at Gheeting)
4. Zhiwei
5. Purani
6. Dyan
7. Tofuman

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. i love smelling my pillow.
2. i love kissing and smelling and talking and biting my hamster.
3. i am in love with my soulmate gheeting.
4. i cannot live without shopping and eating good food.
5. i get orgasms easily, just by eating yummy yummy food.
6. i like melancholic things, although im a cheerful girl.
7. i love scary things. the scarier, the more i love. like zombies, cannibals, etc.

so did u all enjoy yourself? hahahaha.
miss ya all. muacks.

No comments: