Sunday, November 26, 2006

HAPPINESS ALERT!

omg! hahahahahahahhahaa. can't stop smiling. (screams!!!!!!!!!!)
im gonna die of happiness!
as in, seriously fly up to heaven and nvr ever fly down again.
woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
my mummy just came back to singapore on Friday, and guess wad?!
GUESS!
she bought me Princess Hours! with lotsa other DVDs.
AND AND AND!..

a LOUIS VUITTON wallet !! as a gift for leaving me all alone in Genting!!
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAH!
soo soo happy ! LV u know!
my fave brand of the favourites!
and i love this fucking particular desigm! eyeing it for 10 million years already!
OMG. this is sooooo gorgeous! i cannot take it anymore.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
im gonna do a LV manicure! serious. so my nails can suit the wallet!

im going crazy! ignore me! cos of pure blisss and happiness! i LOVE LV!
and i LOVE my mummy to the max.
too bad shes already flown off to other countries again this morning.
Friday come back, den Sunday morning fly away again.
:( thanks mummy darling anyway. so sweeeeeet of you.

LOUIS VUITTON!


came with a box as well !


hahaha. goes well with my nails hor !


looks great and amazing from ALL angles!

i am sucha fortunate little slut.
i wish i can fly~
kk going to meet Sylvia and Purani & Sandra later.

LOUIS VUITTON !
i love you.

** yay! can watch SAW 3 soon! as in, REAL SOON! 3 more hours!

No comments: