Friday, November 10, 2006




















MY BELOVED ! (and only mine)
haha! only mine ah. no one can snatch him from me ah. remember k!
sorry to serene&fiona&zhiwei&sinyee for loving him to the max.
sorry but love cant be forced.
so he wants me to tell u guys he can't receiprocate ur love for him.
omg, i misssss him soo fuckin much.

and i reallllly missssss my hammies darling when im away.
8 days without seeing them!
I CAN DIE !!

and my diploma course coming up next.
sigh, muz go all the way to fucking Bukit Batok.
fucking far, fucking retarded, fucking shits.
SCREAMS OUT FOR HELP.

im back from camp!
body aching, burnt, tired, everything.
but the main thing is, i had ALOT of fun.
together with my group mates, and Purani&Sylvia.
as u can see, we can entertain ourselves ALOT, like wad Ben says.
and .. yay! we got the Best Group award!
hurrrray.
and congrats syl who got the "got leadership skills award"
and yay, had fun! really fun! realll fun. and its sooo fun.
cannot take it. and purani&sylvia keeps calling me a loser! im so sad, my BEST FRENS ma, only best frens do dat, im sure hor.
and punitha so nice, gimme so many Mozzie Patch, loveee her.
i hate Mozzies! thay loves me for some reason or so, attacks me!!! and im very sure sylvia&purani noes how much im afraid of them.
and i dunno why purani likes sandy floors. (HAHAHA!)
sorry for being a clean shit, and i nvr force u to say sorry ma!!!!!! why u keep telling pple that u HAVE TO SAY sorry to me ha????????

and im proud to say, i tried absailing and all the high ropes elements.
i swear i wanted to die initially, but its all about conquering my own fear.
(shut up joei, u're being a loser) is wad purani will respond to wad i just said.
(loser u noe seriously) is wad sylvia will respond to wad i said.
i've really good best frens.

anyway, love u guys forever! thanks ! for being funny and everything.

funniest event! the boss of the changi adventure camp looks exactly like JACKIE CHAN~!! and me n syvia CANNOTT stop laughing at his face. hahahaahahahahahhahaha. Purani laughed too, and he kept looking at us. and hes real name is.......... ALSO JACKIE! ahahahaha.

ending here cos everywhere pain.

No comments: