Saturday, November 18, 2006


heehee. me & gheeting's darling artwork in NAFA.
i drew the cow, she drew the spongebob. nice rite!


my darling girl ! i LOVELOVELOVE HER TO THE MAX!!


my darling boy! I LOVELOVELOVE him ! ALOT!
my hamsters are soooo soft & cuddly, i love them sooo much.
i cant breathe without them.


im officially in love with my teevee.
ever since my dad renewed my SCV to some digital cable shit. i swear its good!
with all the channels changed !
i have AXN, cineMAX, HBO, and more now !
theres even a Korean channel !
and i watched House of Wax and Troy yesterday till bout 1 am!
goodgoodgood!
waiting for more !!

and i HATE anything related to the computer now.
it annoys me GREATLY.
cannot take it!
the fundamentals are a total bullshit.
but of cos, to make me love it, i will TRY loving it.
so i can pass my fucking exams.
AAAARGGHHHHH.

i can't wait to go dress shopping for the wedding thing. hmm.
anyone knows where to get nice but not so expensive dresses?
care to tell me and share with me pleaseee?

No comments: