Monday, November 27, 2006

Joei the EMO. hahaha. QUOTES TO SHARE!



How could an Angel break my heart? Why didnt she catch my falling star? I wish I didnt wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart.
- Toni Braxton

I hate you...and then I love you...it's like I want to throw you off a cliff....then rush to the bottom to catch you.
- some unknown retard.

Even if my heart should call out your name in the rain. Even if these arms should want to embrace you again. And even if i'm all cried out and no longer in pain... i'll never fall in love that way again.

Too many sleepless nights thinking of you, and when i wake up my tears are running side of my cheeks ,thinking how much i want to be with you and i'm going to miss you still even as a friend but yeah its part of life so ya
- fatmastercow88

I cant talk to you anymore, its not that I am mad at you, its just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I cant have you and that makes me love you even more.

im not supposed to love you, im not supposed to care, im not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. im not supposed to wonder where you are or what you are doing, but I cant help it, cause im in love with you.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see him smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over him to ease the pain of knowing that he will never be yours.

We don't stop loving someone, we simply learn to live without them.

(gheeting darling! this is for you! hahaha, and me! WINKS.)

see ah, all these quotes so proper, so EMO, so sad..
but then hor ! me n gheeting had a game once.
to come up with Love Quotes !
for example,
Love is like a handphone, you love it when its new, but when a new model comes out, u love the new one, and there goes the old one.

haahahaha. more more! got more!

Love is like water, when it evaporates, its gone!
Love is like.. coffee, some like it bitter, some like it sweet.

so now, noe how to play the game already?
hahahaha. its a pretty fun game. me n gheeting indulge in this whenever we get bored. hahahaha. LOVE YOU ALL.

MISS SWAN IS SO HILARIOUSLY funny.
bye.

No comments: