Sunday, November 19, 2006


in KL.


Prince Charmings~ (rush to the toilet) so, which is hotter? Xin or Lu. tell me!


so, my brother just got himself a blog. with ALLL the help from me. and its like, hes sucha loser, he doesnt know anything. and to think, in the past, i figured out blogger MY OWN! (with a little help from dajie) THATS ALL. u all should take a look at his dumb blog. its.. retarded to a certain extent. but bcos of his CREDITS to me. i take back my words. AHAHAHA.

and remember me saying lately, lotsa pple from the past SUDDENLY get into contact with me nowadays.
THERES ONE MORE!
QUNFA! hahaha.
yup, im sure glad to get into contact with him again. wayyyyy wayyy wayyyy long since we talked or last met. i hope there would be a chance someday! and reminisce the fun past.

theres nothing good on teevee lately. humpf! unhappy!
but its okay, i needa study anyway. my stupid diploma course on IT is getting so much on my nerves. i can't eat well, sleep well, cos of that. arghh.

(i take back the can't eat well part, cos my puberty is here again, and i get hungry like constantly.)

and im very very very sickly lately. keep having sorethroat once i wake up in the morning, afternoon. sigh, i hate sore throat, its totally disgusting! and very annoying!

AND HURRAY! my dad is soooo nice. he got me my favourite MOOO ice cream sandwich! hahaha. LOVE it! to the max. hope it doesnt worsen my sorethroat though.

**Important!**
OMG! OMG!
my mummy bought me Princess Hours from hongkong ! shes sooooooo nice. LOVE HER! yay! now i can see KimJeongHoon and salivate in front of the teevee! (smiles sweetly at kimjeonghoon)

im so happy~! (despite of the stupid computer stuffs i needa memorise)

No comments: