Friday, November 24, 2006

im a happy girl today !

for multiple reasons.
the main main main reason is my fucking assignment is done! DONE AND OVER WITH!
means i do not need to see that assignment paper ever again!
hurray!
that is, if i pass the course.
and my exam is like on 1st Dec. hahaha.

and 2nd main reason! gheeting darling was being nice and she shopped with me!
she helped me chose a beautiful dress, a white pumps, and a white belt!
she is soo soo soo nice. love her. to the max. forever.
den we had a nice long heart-to-heart talk that could probably go on forever if she doesnt have to meet her boifren. hahaha. felt good pouring out all the emotions that i've been hiding in my heart. yay! and had lunch with eric ! my file is with u ah! please return me ASAP. thanks.

3rd main reason!
going to collect the marathon goodie bag with purani & sylvia on sunday! hahaha so thrilled. cant wait. kekeke.

4th main reason!
just had my nails beautifully painted. the base is clear, with black and gold tips.
den have diamonds on it. soo nice!
like it. alotttt.

5th main reason!
im going to a rugby match on the 29th Novv. which is like this wednesday!
so excited. nvr go before. ahahaha. hope MI team wins!

and .......
im going to play Habbo Hotel now.
i know i have no life.
but currently, i feel that i have alot of life.
hahahahahaa. cos im feeeling fabulous!
and i promise i shall go clubbing with gheeting&melanie someday! soon!
real real soon!

I LOVE KACANG!
I LOVE STRIPEY!

**yay! my menses come already.!

No comments: