Tuesday, November 14, 2006

so recently.
im in my Diploma Course now.
Fundamentals in Information Technology.
:(
i don like it one bit, its all bout computers, software and stuffs.
so annoying.
the word JAVA, PROGRAMMING, SCRIPT, RAM, DEFRAGMENTER, simply annoys me.

oh ya anyway,
all of a sudden, lotsa pple of the past just suddenly comes into contact with me.
like in my SLE camp, theres this SatyaRaj guy who claims hes my Pri1&2 fren and he sits next to me in class, and he copies my spelling all the time.
alrite.
and den currently. theres this guy named Keat Hwee who claims we get to know each other on IRC, and when we were like discussing bout the past, he reminded me that we both tyPe liKe tHat iN iRc lAst timE, aNd hE toLd mE nOt tO dEny iT. ok fine i admit i dO tyPe liKe tHat in sec 1 k! and he reminds me, we ALWAYS ends off a sentence with a ~ . for eg. "hello~ how are you~ intro please~ haahahahahahahah~ why?!~ i dunno lorrr~~~~~~~~~~~" i swear we were fucking retarded to the maximum max max max. im so embarrassed of myself. :(

but now it has reached a revolutionary stage, where it has hereby become. "hiie, moii name iish j0eii w0rhhs. nn haiis, shho shardd t0dayys, ii saw hiim wiib herr agaiin n0rhhs, haiis, whiie muz ii always get hurrt by euu derrhs? gerr miishh boii. gerr waiiting siilently ferr boii."

seriously la, pple wanna find ways to shorten words up. to create shortcuts for the internet or sms world. and u jokers muz purposely lenghthen the word up, i think u pple do it for the sake of spending more time on ur hp smsing, so pple will think u very popular and accepted, cos u are ALWAYS and CONSTANTLY typing on ur phone rite. hahaha.

BUT! its a different case for my darlings who type like this, like xmark korkor, melanie darling, and pple i know. thats a different story, we are already popular enough. so its okay for them to type like that. i noe its BIASNESS, but who gives a fuck rite?

and im ending off to say, times have mother fucking changed. all the youngsters now so punk. date when so young. and all the young girls start all their puberty so early, constantly making up, comb hair, wear heels, put false lashes, do manicure&pedicure. (im jealous! they can start all this so fucking early!) den all can have handphones, they know how to go VIVOCITY shop already, they know how to take pictures(with loserish poses).....

sObbiiesz!! they make me so sad of my past life. i didnt do any of these! i was spending my life IRC-ing! and playing Age of Empires. i had no MapleStory nor DOTA, nor Gunbound or Priston Tale. i didnt even have Plaza Sing, or VIVOCITY, or FAREAST PLAZA to go to! i do not have any camera phones to take pictures of myself ! i do not even noe wads a "haiiz" or a "jiiemuiis".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i fucking envy my fucking brother, jaron tan!
hes only 13 ! and he has all these privileges.!
wad a pussy!
and all hes frens are like.. those kinda ACT ACT girls.
all the typical one kind wan. AIYO. i see liao i cannot take it.
but i muz .. control myself. or i will bomb them off their computer screens one day.
i will slit their throat and make maggots fuck their wounds.
muahahaha.

BYE!

the TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE is KNNBCCCB scary & disgusting to the max.

No comments: