Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ok fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

(im sorry for the excess use of FUCKs here, i apologise sincerely)

BUT I CANT BLOODY HELP IT!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

and i swear i feel like hurling a whole bunch of vulgarities, which will probably sound melodious to me NOW!

seriously, would u just stop motherfucking annoying me? PLEASE?!
i beg you? can anot? can anot?
u very the smelly pussy leh.
u just DO NOT get it rite?
I DO NOT FUCKING LIKE YOU LIKE ONE BIT! not even a dot.
i swear, u are the MOST dumbest piece of shit on earth.
u are not even worth a penny. (oh wait, ur wallet is worth ALOT.)
yea and other den being rich, u are stupid. dumb, retarded, and worst, ANNOYING TO THE MAX. and u fucking piece of penisless shit. CAN U JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FUCKING ANNOYING ME!
i swear, u have just JUST annoyed me to the max NOW, and im bloody irritated.
and what issit that u just sms me?
"Now you be with me and leave all your darlings and stead now... and please be with me"

WTF IS WRONG WITH UR INTELLECT HA?!?!?!
i just fucking told u , TO STOP ANNOYING ME RITE?! DID I OR DID I NOT!?!!
and what the fuck? leave all my darlings? GET A LIFE. my gosh. like i would for you.
and leave all my STEAD? whoever uses the word STEAD now?!!! u leaving in which era i ask u?
and u speak as if i got 10million STEAD lidat. seriously la k, only losers uses the dumb word STEAD. and u are one big hell of a loser.

ARGHHHH. im so uber annoyed to the maxxxxxxxxxx. ARGHHHHHHHHH.
im so pissed that im having difficulties breathing.
OMG. OMFG. Oh My Bloody Fucking God.

i repeat, motherfucking gay bastard, I do not like you at all.
so get the fuck outta my life, and even if i do like you, it will only be when i need to buy something. so shut up and die NOW. NOWNOWNOWNOW.

u are stupid. and ur english like super sucks.
i hate you. ugly worthless piece of trash.
CHRISTOFUCK U SUCK!

No comments: