Monday, May 14, 2007

HECTIC DAY!
busybusybusy.
doesn't help that my phone is totally spoilt!
EMPTY BATTERY!
can u believe it?
fucking gay.

ooh kinky.
we had lotsa fun today too.
(without my phone)
which is saddening.
had rehearsal after school cos have to,
meet wad Minister tomoro.
den cannot do GPP!
girls, tomoro MUST do ok!
anyway, ate at West Mall,
just reached home, so LATE!!
omg.

i realised, I AM SO GAY!
i was watching the 9 o'clock show,
andi cried! i cried!
cos the husband wanna divorced the wife,
cos he thinks hes old flame is fucking hot,
and that he and his wife cannot communicate,
he totally wanna divorcE!
i cried like a motherfucking fucker.
like a gaybar bitchass bitch.
like how humpty dumpty broke his shell.
I AM SO GAY!!
:( and im still sad thinking of the show.

and i've 10million things to be done.
sighhhh.
cannot enjoy at all!
so sad!
:(

yay! might be receiving a gift from someone!
someone said that he will get me a gift!
before i go to pre-u sem & cambodia!

OHOHOH! and thanks sweeetie,
for giving me 10million mesos in maple!
and Red Work gloves.
totally coool can.
im not a loser in maple anymore.
HAPPY! YAY! :)

I don't feel like going to school tomoro,
but nochoice, gotta go! :(
screamssss!

okiee, gotta go now,
bye pple, hugs&kissesss.

No comments: