Thursday, May 10, 2007

hmmm. bought 2 bird's nest.
one for godmummy, one for mummy.
:) am happy with myself.

ANYWAY!!!!
I HAVE THE WORLD'S BESTEST FRIENDS CAN!
SYLVIA & PURANI !
seriously, i love u girls!
what would i've been without for u two?
the two jokers of my universe.
because you see,
I had to take 3 vaccination jabs,
for my Cambodia trip.
and i am fucking afraid of needles.
gosh, the thought of it goin into ur skin.
scares the daylight shit outta me.
BUTBUTBUT! these 2 sweeties,
actually rushed down from school,
to bukitBatok polyclinic to gimme...
moral/physical/mental support?
haha, so sweeeeet! THANKS!
really thanks a million.
to sylvia for promising me she'll come.
to purani who helped me take my bag cos hand pain.
THANKS x 1000000 fazillion times.
I HEARTS YOU BOTH TO THE MAXIEST MAX!

yupp,and i just sent in my entry to Stomp,
about Mothers Day, hope it will be accepted.

hmm. and i just had Turkish food with Syl&Pu.
yes i know, AGAIN.
i tell you, heavenly.
MUST go again.

and gheeting has some hot gossips for me! yay!
cannot wait to meet her man.

and once again,
a senseless blog entry.
except for the, BESTEST FRENS part.
i love them!
gosh, totally.

**my jab still hurt! ALOT!

No comments: