Sunday, May 27, 2007

I miss pre-U sem so badly!
I miss the food! (the fried stuffs that killed me)
I miss watching 9 o'clock show there.
I miss watching them play Asshole Daidee, Bridge, etc..
I miss the SLOs.
I miss SG 30.
I miss my hostel room bed.
I miss how i enjoy bathing(like SaddiQ)
I miss sleeping in Parallel Presentations & Panel Discussions.
& waking up only to eat, and going back to sleep again.
I miss being laughed at.
I miss laughing at random things with SG30.
like 'Tiger Colin', 'kinky!', '(eunice's shoes)', 'SaddiQ's baths' &..
the list goes on!

I envy Sylvia,purani,Valz,Annitha they all la!
can bunk together in same hostel room.
YAY! our escapade is coming ! 31st May!
can't wait.

oh ya, going out with gheeting darling on Tuesday.
WEEWEEWEEE.

i miss Kacang & Stripey so so so much,
finally can smell it at last!

(uploaded Pre-U Sem's pic to MULTIPLY already)
go take a sneak peek if u guys are free.

No comments: