Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am happy i'll be spending so much time with sylvia & purani,
1 whole week at Pre-U Sem! with no lessons at all. yay!
but on the other hand, I feel so.... (i dunno how to describe also leh)
its like, theres this heavy feeling in my heart.
dunno why also, its not the heart pain heart pain kind.
but the kind where your heart goes heavy, gnawing feeling and all.
fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking gross.

and thanks for the many hearts! very sweet of you.
thanks x 10 million.
and thanks for introducing Tau Kay Noi to me.
its like super addictive.
heh heh heh.
but Tomato flavour is gay!
eeeee. where got nice?
i think Original flavour is much better.
hahha, and me & shirin (my partner-in-crime)
is gonna try out the Tempura Tau Kay Noi soon! :)

I wish I had no friends sometimes.
I dunno why, I just feel that it would be better in a way or so.
I'd rather have no friends.
Really.
I hate this gay feeling, hope it goes away soooooon!

sighhh.

No comments: