Saturday, May 12, 2007



I LOVE THESE PPLE! MY CLASS + THE ELDERLYs

totally happy day.
totally.
enjoyable. amusing.
fun day with the old folks.
to some vegetable farm and fish farm.
:) i want more of such outings to the max.
and i really love food escapades with..
sylvia & purani , my besties of the besties.
:) i had my first time hands-on experience,
with eating with my hands today!
oooh kinky huh.
yes i think its kinky.
I ATE RICE, PRATA, FRIED DOUGH with MY FINGERS!
ALL FIVE OF THEM!
can u believe it?
now my hand is yellow & smells of curry.
purani thinks its a nice smell though.
fooled around and laughed ALOT.
like siao ginas around singapore.
then on the bus back home,
purani & sylvia kept fondling me when it was dark.
:( ticklish !
hahaha and when purani alighted the bus,
some random couple thought that me & sylvia were..
LESBIANS can?
like what the fuck.
then after we caught them saying we were lesbians.
sylvia the idiot HAD TO, HAD TO lean in for a hug.
den i had to hug her back.
and giggle into her ears.
and whisper gay stuffs.
LIKE LESBIANS.
we died laughing, practically died laughing.

and tomoro we are gonna share a cab to our school.
cos we gotta reach BukitBatok by 6.45am.
Brilliant.Wise Act.
cos we got Pre-U Sem at NTU.
good good.

and now have to stay up so so so late,
to do my SPEECH for the minister.
lanjiao. sigh, so many things to do.

anyway, i had cantonese lessons(yes,i noe AGAIN!)
in the morning.
and in the afternoon,
had cambodian lessons.
:)
and i realised i can speak TAMIL.
really.
i noe quite, a number of vocabulary.
AND, alot of A-MA-TA-EH kinda thing.
im super multi-lingual in a way or so.
yay! talented joei.

i am happy !
although theres 10million things to be done.
:)

note to gheeting darling,
sorry i cannot meet u this Saturday,
i need to go back to school for my PRE-U SEMINAR.
sorrrrry!
promise i will find u soon!
i noe u have hot gossips specially for me!
darling, you must know im busy for now!!!!
understand please,
yes hugs&kisses.
KBOX soon i promise you!

No comments: