Tuesday, May 01, 2007

im at home on a holiday! and im quite happy bout it. despite the tons of household chores i gotta do. and the assignments i needa complete. at least my mummy is making Black Chicken Soup for me! double yay-ness to the max .

my gay samsung fone is officially homosexual.
it keeps getting itself low battery-ed on purpose!
and then i'll be "phoneless" for the day.
:(
i want a new phone of my old phone.
or i just want a new new new phone.

Ok, i don want a new phone. i want a repaired phone.
which will be in turn NEW.

kacang & stripey bitten a hole on my sofa.
and my daddy found out. hahahhahaha.
fortunately, he did not scold my darlings.
:) my parents love them can.
though they disapprove of them initially.
so note to gheeting,
let thingss slowly take its course.
your mummy will love Orange darling very soon.
sooner then you will expect.

been in quite an acceptable mood lately.
was quite affected by dyandarling though.
darling, don be bothered by such affairs k.
though the pain will be inevitable,
MUST still SMILE! and have more TALKS!
i love you, remember.

ANDANDANDANDAND!
i love sylvia and purani can!
they brought me to a Turkish.. hmm restaurant yesterday.
I TELL YOU.
we ate like a BOTTOMLESS PIT *according to purani
had chicken burger, then butter rice, then omelette.
and not to forget, salad, french fries, drinks.
and surprisingly, we did not explode and die.
hahahaha. but its damn nice.
at Far East there.
i've never been to any Turkish Restaurant before.
so thanks my best friends!
I LOVE YOU BOTH! so fun.
should have more food escapades. :)
Fuck gaining weight.
Must enjoy fooooood.

Kacang loves my Spongebob Pillow, refuses to get off it.

okay, im off to help my mummy wash her shoes,
BYEBYE!

**i love golden retrievers!
so random . aahhaa.

No comments: