Sunday, May 06, 2007


Here's a random pic of my house.


Here's a cute pic of Kacang eating strawberries.
:) so cute.

I think i'm a little sick.
Was watching the charity show,AND...
when i saw my hot boyfriend up,
i decided to take a few sneak PICS of him.
GOSH! so hot!
Dylan Guo is so hot.
*orgasm X 10000000 times.






hello everybody! sorry for my MIA-ness.
been super super busy with PIs, assignments&more.
and even more assignments.
tests coming forth, and all.
BUT, i shall not blog about those.

very very very gayingly gay.
and gross. yucks.

oh my!
finally my wireless is fixed!
i can finally surf the net in my room!
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay !
thanks to... zhiwei ! :)
so exciting to surf net in my room.
first time.
don't laugh at me ah, i noe i SUA GU.
*SUA GU = mountain tortoise [for non-hokkien frens]

met up with gheeting on friday & Saturdays!
Sculpey-ed. and ..
played with doggy Orange. so cute.
then..talked bout our past AGAIN.
so fun! love those days.
and of cos i love you dearie.

me & purani went back to school on Saturday.
for make-up Pe lessons.
we died.
yes we died and died and died.
but it was QUITE fun when Ram decides to let us off.
:)

im totally in love with Tau Kae Noi Seaweed.
heavenly.
aaaaa.
addicted totally.
even im scared of myself.

I can't wait for more movie & food escapades,
with of cos Sylvia & Purani,
and of cos gheeting too!

**I miss my dajie & rachel & my 4E4 friends!
MEET UP SOON!

No comments: