Thursday, August 23, 2007


antique pictures. for our play. scary huh?
sylvia thinks it looks very olden-ny and spooky.
like the kind where another extra person appears, or anpther hand, or anything else.


i swear i look like those kinda Blood Countess in the Count Dracula era. those days pple wear such attires.


SEE? i look like one rite. this top belongs to my mummy please.
the attire was the most obiang thing i see in my life.


:) Joan & Lis. (hahahha)
our on-stage name. shes my sister.

The play was a success! had lotsa fun during this period. all the laughing at the death scene. the trying-not-to-laugh-but-failed-miserably scene. the memorising. the FOOD.(wah cheebye,the fucking food is making me fantasize like the world's most horniest girl). the off the lights at lecture room to tell ghost stories/play catching. i love this period. its the funnest days of my life.

(just as when im at the downest of my life)

anyone wanna cheer me up! please get me food from Princess Elizabeth Pri.Sch, its sex and i totally am addicted to their food. its all fried. its CHEAP. i love it there. :)

SIGH, am still affected and sad and everything.
sorry girls for being all emo on you all in school.
sorry sylvia & purani. sorry to the power of 10.

thanks Deepak for the bottle of milk, thanks! that cheered me up.

Remember, Joei is without a heart now.
So now, I'm a living dead!
YAY! my wish for turning into a zombie is finally here!
:) Joei the undead. Joei the Zombie.
Joei doesn't sound like a Zombie name.
Can anyone help me think of a zombie name pleasE?
like a cool zombie name.
the zombie name must sound like i've no heart k.
and must sound like a zombie also.
like Zombie the Zombie kinda thing.

i miss you.
still.
fuck.

No comments: