Friday, August 24, 2007

.Love hurts when you know you've hurt the person that means the world to you.
.It's hard to make your head stop loving somebody when your heart still does.
this above quotes are so true can. :(

.How come whenever I think I'm over you, you come talk to me and make me feel like the most loved person in the world?
.I could have gotten over you, but then you had to tell me that you loved me.
hahahaha. true to the max. hello Dyan, do u "feel" for this quotes? hahaha, we're losers.

finefine, so korkor tells me this just now,
"mei.. listen, you lay awake crying over him, you go to sleep dreaming of him...but do you ever think there's someone crying over you? don't lie to me that no one is crying for you lar, you know there is people who wants you, why don't you give them the chance?"

(again, i must reiterate that NOone loves me.nuff said)

Anyway, i wanna say, the lesson i've learnt so far is that..
If you really, truly love someone, you can't stay mad at them forever. As much as you want to hate them for what they've done, your heart won't let you.

does it hurt you to know that we haven't spoken to each other in days?

No comments: