Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thanks Mr LJH(our history teacher) for treating us to Swensens. Me, Sylvia, Purani, Annittha, Valerie, Shirin, Deepak, Priya all went for it. :) the food and the ice-cream after that was REALLY nice. and of cos, costly. Mr Lee paid for everything please, so lovely can, secretly in love with him liao.

hahaha. i'm still very full from the food!

and. i know this is gonna sound so weird, but thanks Deepak for getting me the 1001 cool freaky facts book. hahha, the weirdest present i ever got for my birthday. and I (and im sure the rest of you guys too) really love the book alot. its funny and retarded. gonna post some facts up here real soon. Thanks Deepak! i told him he made the rest of my life happy with the Meiji Milk and this present he gave me. He says im a simpleton who is satisfied very easily. What a slut.

I am happy for things happening in school everyday. :) Life is being a samaritan to me. YAY! I love it when life is not being a bitch.

Oh ya, i got my menses yesterday. :( it was so unexpected.to the max.

However, its funny how me & gheeting bonded and became BestFriendsForFuckinEver because of GUYS, and how me & sylvia bonded because of GUYS too. But funny how both best friends can fall out, because of a guy? The absurdest thing in my life ever. But maybe, just maybe, because my best friend's a guy. and so we fall out because of another guy. Ok, only I know what im talking about. Whateverrrrrrrrrr. But, since its not exactly your fault, and since its MY fault, i shall not be annoying and i shall just treat you as my best friend (still). It totally fine with me if the feeling's not mutual or if you don't wanna reciprocate the feeling. :) I'm about to say "I don't give a pussyfied fuck about you", but i shall just refrain from saying this sentence. Pretend you guys didn't see it. And, hmm. If you think severing ties with me just for this guy, think, just think. Is it worth it?

Yup, okay, since I'm in a good mood. and 2nd day of menses, I shall not talk about any bad stuffs.

....

Love you Kacang & Stripey! (forever&ever)

No comments: