Saturday, September 01, 2007

Life's great. Kacang looks cute, and plump. Stripey is happy cos my Mummy is back from Hongkong to play with it. I am looking after a Retriever+Collie mix for a week,shes so cute and she doesn't bark at all. I am feeling rich suddenly. I ate donuts. I watched ALOT of movies already. My menses is over. My pimples are all gone. I have splendid friends.

YAY! :) Soon, I will be stressed over my exams, PROMOs. CHEEBYE.

okay, watched the RAT-TA-TOO-EE show, NICE! 100 stars/5 stars. love it, its so Kacang. the rat really looks like Kacang. so its my favourite show from now. and the show made Purani's ear not pain. heehee. and had "eat-table" at Eunos again,went there last year. totally talked to TianCheng until i wanna die, hes only 14! i think i can communicate well with kids.

and i watched 1408 with glenn! okay, i totally didn't meet him for 10 years. (ok 1 year to be exact). 1408 is NOT nice. NOT. there is no ghosts. full of lies and deceit! very fun day though. glenn chan totally paid for everything and im feeling so bad about it now. and uncle spencer came to fetch us after that! :) WEEEEE.

Okay, time to play with my doggy.and to get my ass to Macdonalds to play with the sms system thingy.SO FUN! hhahahahaha.

quote purani,
Love is not for people who CANNOT handle it.
i like this quote, somehow it makes sense,
just somehow.

No comments: