Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sorry i cannot tahan temptations to blog.

Let me start off with a simple question. Ok, maybe not too simple, but yea requires alot of thinking. I love answering such questions.

"What would you do if you found out ever your best friend betrayed you? Or told someone else some stuffs that he/she should not be telling?"

In my opinion, obviously initially I'll get super super angry rite. like, WTF. i hate pple to betray my trust please. Somemore is best friend you noe. Best Friends are supposed to stand by each other, no matter what happens! And not go around telling pple things you are not supposed to say!! Usually when a party gets betrayed, of course will feel hurt and all right. And maybe to the extent of breaking up all friendship ties and all. (or some might even get even. like since you said things you shouldn't be saying about me, den i go say things i should not say about you lor) Makes sense right? However, it MUST be considered that the person who betrayed you IS a Best Friend. I emphasize, Best Friends. And Best Friends DO NOT betray each other. Ya so back to the point, because the Best Friend who betrayed you is a Best Friend, I guess I will probably just forget the whole issue, yea.. and about breaking up Friendship ties over a betrayal.. I've yet to give it much consideration, I swear its not worth it. So, guys! Give your Best Friend a big fat hug today, cherish them! Friends don't come by easily, I mean, Goooood Friends REALLY don't come by easily.

So, my conclusion would be, if the person is my Best Friend, I will not do anything drastic but keep the pain in my heart lor. No point pursuing some stuffs anyway. For one thing, I really truly love my BFF. (BFF knows who she is) However, if it is some random person, SAY YOUR PRAYERS! hahahaha.

But sometimes, its best not to trust anyone lah. Because, ya lor. Personal Experiences. HAHAHA. My greatest mistake in this world, IS TO TRUST PPLE TOO EASILY! and, to believe that True Friends , Or Best Friend Forever ever existed. Time to wake up pple, to the harsh cold brutal reality. I'm no kidding, heed my advice about not trusting anyone, you will thank me soon.

My middle name is officially naive. N-A-I-V-E.
SPELL IT OUT.

No comments: