Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am sad! :(

I don't really know what to blog about when I'm sad.
Say byebye to my blog.

The void in my heart is increasing and increasing at an escalating rate. So many things are leaving my side! Esp. the doggy!

I am so sad that I am not gonna eat for days again! YES, thats how sad I am! Never mind!! Nobody understandssssssssssssssssss. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Why can't pple understnad? I wanna invent an understand-joei's-feelings machine, so at least pple try to understand. :( I will give it to people for free, no charges for understanding me. Well, at least I've some true friends to stand by me. I can't stand superficial come-and-go friends, or the kind that "hey, i know u for bout a year plus and its time i leave" friends, or the kind that "wah cheebye, you this bitch got boyfriend already, i don't wanna be your BEST friend liao" kinda friend. Please die. If you feeling guilty after reading this entry, time to think it over carefully. Its losers like you that makes me feel so affected to even do anything else.

Anyway sometimes, I rather have no friends. Really.
None, at all. Ever had such a feeling before?

Once bitten, twice shy.
Don't worry, no more Best Friends shit for me in future.

Okay, will not update this space anymore.
This marks the end of updates.
People, don't bother coming back here.

No comments: