Friday, September 21, 2007

Pretend. Just pretend. Do not take this for real.

So the scenario is:
You actually have a boyfriend, or maybe you do not have one. But you do have flings here and there. So lets say you know your friend kissed/hugged a guy, so one day, one of the flings/boyfriends/admirer calls up your best friend and asked, "Hey, do you know if (insert your name here) got do anything with (insert any guy's name here) anot?

So, being a Best Friend, what would you do?
(a) "Huh? Sorry i don't know anything.."
(b) "Nope I don't think so."
(c) "I tell you but PROMISE you don't tell her okay? Promise me please!!!"
(d) "Oh of course they did.... haha, what a bitch, ya lor ya lor, she so bitchy."

So which will you choose? You may leave your answer on the tagboard of course.

My answer will always be either (a) or (b), I am NEVER into betraying my OWN friends.
so whats your answer? :)

No comments: