Friday, September 28, 2007

Its been years since I stepped into school,
and surprisingly, it feelt FANTASTIC!
:) really, i love you people so much!
namely, Purani,Sylvia,Dyan,Annittha,Valerie,Priya,Deepak&Renuka.
Thanks for making my time in school SUPERBLY...
ENJOYABLE!

Special special special special BIGBIGBIG thanks to..
my BEST FRIEND FOREVER.. PURANI !
:) You might not know, but im so touched..
By the Health-Package-In-A-Sock.
hahaha.
Shes damn sweet can, theres Orange Juice, Choc Pudding, A Hersheys Milk Choc & Cookies Bar, and a sweeeeet note! Loveeeeeee you x 100 million times.
*muahhhhhs*

YAY! heard that we're going to a Lesbian Club next Thursday!
I cannnnnnnot waitttttt. I hope we really go there!
hahahaha, I AM SO SCARED!
I swear it will be the bomb there. :)

So sad that I gotta close down my blog,
:( hope I can re-open it again soooon!

No comments: