Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My phone has got cranky since ages ago.
The light refuses to show up, but it would somehow if you hit it hardly.
And since the past few weeks, no matter how hard i hit it, the light refuses to show up, and therefore i cant see anything on my screeen!

Note: if anyone wanna get to me, kindly ring me, though i can't see whos calling/smsing me, I know my phone is ringing.

So many incidents happening when my phone statrts to occasionally act up. First problem was gheeting who thought I was majorly angry with her cos i don't wanna reply her, sorry but the phone's refusaL to lemme see the msges are beyond my control. Sorry for making you so worried please. I didn't want it to happen either. love you.

The feeling of knowing you got sms, but cannot read, sucks. I'm sure you guys feel for it yourself. Imagine receiving msges and KNOWING theres an unread msg in the phone. wah, gross.

Second, Eric and the "you never reply me one :( "
Same reason, I cannot seeeeeee anything! anything at all.
Sorry if msges go unreplied. SORRY.heh heh.

Thirdly, my reply to Melanie, shes being sweet i know. but the screen went black in the morning and only revived itself when i hit it hard hard on my wall at night. And thus, causes her to thinkher concern is redundant to me and all. Its crucially important and your msg cheered me up, thanks for being there. Now, im feeling guilty im not there for her. Okay, please call me if anything EVER happens. But, you know i'll be there when things happen la. YOU KNOW. everybody knows. k love you.

Friends are important to me, yupp. Just hope there ain't so much problems sometimes.

*I want a new phone. HEEHEE.

No comments: