Friday, September 21, 2007

:( I hate the fact that life is being mean to poor joei. But on second thoughts, actually life ain't that bad afterall. But, the fact that i spent 500bucks with my CC is enough to get me killed by my mummy when the bill comes. Fuck. How on earth did i get to spend 500 bucks?! This will always always remain a mystery. Now i feel like the main character of the book "Confessions of a Shopaholic", cos she is like very very terrified of her CC bills each time it arrives. Love that book wayyyyyyy lots, okay shall get to reading it soon. OH FUCK. just realised i have not even touched my latest Harry Potter book. :( Joei the big loser.

Ok, it is confirmed. I am feeling real PMS-sy. cos im escaping right now, my godmummy house is my source of escape. LOVEEEEE it here, don't have to do housework! YAY! and i can even get the time to do my manicure + pedicure! which costs me a bomb, which will lead to me being slaughtered. I can't help it, been waiting WAYYYY to long to do one, i mean both.

Alright, time to eat my Wanton Mee. Sounds pretty nice to me.

I have a dinner tonight at some hotel. I think its a wedding dinner.

Just a question, what will happen if i disappear ha? I wish i could can........................

If there's no hopes,
there won't be disappointments.

No comments: