Monday, September 03, 2007

Was watching some channel 8 taiwan variety show, about this guy wanting to propose to his girlfriend of 5 years. Then blah blah blah, give her surprises, ask her go some location to find some flowers and stuffs. and tadah! suddenly he appears with a huge balloon and ask "_(her name here)_, will you marry me? I know there is alot of girls who like me, but the person i'll always love is you."

She then answers, "I am not working yet, you're still working, so how to get married.. BUT under one condition will i agree, which is, earn $1300 by today to buy me a diamond ring."

I was like, WTF. like that also can ah. i also wanna get married now and lists out all the condition. so fun.

But, the poor guy, the poor guy.. he worked so so so hard, enduring the harsh weather conditions. and guess what?! HAHAHA, the girl cried and the guy scolded her, and he went into this huge temper! WOOHOO! CLIMAX! the guy said he couldn't take it anymore and that why must that lil slut be so ridiculous and give sucha huge amount..

But in the end they still got married la..

My father and I died laughing.

Such shows are such an entertainment. :)

Ok, my left eye is swollen to the max.
I think i'm allergic to Mee Rebus, or it might be the egg, or the potato.
Shit.
I need to take a nap very badly.
Naps actually lasts about 15-20 min.
Apparently, my naps last about 2-4 hours, sometimes even reeaching to 5, or even me refusing to wake up. HAHA. so logically speaking, i need to sleep, not need to nap.
When i talk nonsense, it means i dunno wad to blog anymore.

Byebye.

note to self: buy myself a really cute alarm clock that doesn't ringgggg in a scarily loud manner, so i don get a shock when i wake up each morning. MUST be cute. preferably like Stewie, Spongebob, or coated with diamonds or something. i dowan some ugly normal ones. I want it to be princess-y. It must NOT be pink, blue, green, grey. Alarm must be soothing and DEFINITELY will wake me up kind, not the RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG in a pussy way kind. DEFINITELY must MUST must have SNOOZE system, so i can sleep 5 min more, 5 more min kinda thing.(in case u guys don't know, 5 min is ALOT to me, its essential after each sleep.)

Haha, I wonder why must I be so annoying.

No comments: