Tuesday, August 07, 2007

back from hospital, poor granny hospitalised. sigh, at SGH (again) been the 10millionth time i been to SGH within 2 months. OMG.i broke the highest record, perfect. anyway, i dislike hospitals. not the dislike, dislike. like is not i dislike visiting my granny, auntie or wad. its... i cannot bear to see the patients there, some are old and frail, and sick and bedridden, it hurts me alot. ALOT. my heart will have this strange gnawing sensation, i wish that i can eradicate the world's sufferings. seeing all these patients suffer is torture to me. IT IS. thats why.

BUT, i love hospital food. not the hospital KOPITIAM. but the food which is provided, the mealtime kinda food. :) love those. and guess why i like to visit pple. cos when they are hospitalised, they kinda become sick of such food! AND THEN I CAN GET TO EAT THEM!!!!! YAY!!!! heeheehee. im so despicable.

tomoro my godmummy gotta go SGH again for followup on her Operation. then we will go see granny together. i gotta bring my godmummy go cos she doesn't really knoe english, imagine her lost and all. (heart winces)

joei the loser with a soft-heart.

i wish and pray for my granny and godma.
love you both. hugs.

purani and sylvia and priya,valerie,annita,reyy will all kill me i swear. not in school for 2 days! no bitching sessions! no laughing at losers! no "omg,look at that,THAT,that,NOW,now,NOW!". sorry my darlings, SORRY! family matters, please understand please.

gheeting & melanie, chill please and i love you. and relax. RELAX. sigh.

zhiwei, u also relax la. stop being a loser.

my dajie is so clever can, got full marks for my best friend test. my best fren indeed. love you please! yay meeting up real soon to do some clubbing! and waiting for our dear dear rachel. (we haven go find her YET!) i miss both of my best best best best friends please! Joei, Cheryl, Rachel! love the 3 of us.

thanks Eric for earpiece, ur bag, and i wan airbrush tattoo leh.

(i dislike the hospital! i don't wanna see any patients! i wish i can save them from their miseries! sobsob!!! )

No comments: