Thursday, August 09, 2007


Joei says: "clubbing pictures time!"


:( omg look at how tanned i bloody am! i used to be not so tanned. :( anyway, my pretty girls! me, sabrina, janejie, melaniedarling. they are all so pretty. PRETTY. SLIM.
not fair! so happy to see them by the way, bump into them inside powerhouse.


my another group of PRETTY girls! me, gheeghee, weiling, melanie!
love themmmmm. SO FUN rite? so fun sneaking in to clubs rite.
we love St.James powerhouse rite?!


me & pretty girl DXO-ing.
love those longlong hair of hers.


yay, meeting gheeting. guess where are we going?
ZOUK! YAY!
quote zhiwei,"either your camera or the mirror got problem, cos you look quite slim,which is very unusual." FUCK you ok. but honestly, i think theres something wrong too.


hello sexy sexy sylvia!
in DXO toilet!


another day at DXO. :)
with sylvia, priya and purani!


Dragonfly day. LOVE IT THERE.


gheeghee says i must blog bout this picture.
hmm.


birthday boy, happy birthday!


fucking expensive. $680++.
at Dragonfly. so now Gilbert's an exclusive member.
i wanna be an exclusive member too!

yesterday was fun! at PowerHouse(free entry). though we intended to go Zouk initially. the queue was, 3ookm long, really. even when Dyan let us cut the queue, it was totally redundant! so headed to St.James instead. :) so funFUNfun. great music, BUT very packed. my poor foot was stepped on by this HUGE girl. she was dancing like a madfatslut. and totally kept banging against us. gross. saw many many pple yesterday ! so fun. chenghong's birthday cake was damn delicious, and that poor boy totally KNOCKED OUT. kept puking like a fucker, and den slept on the couch. and i declined every alcoholic drink offered to me yesterday, i drank coke and warm water,(how loserish and gay). danced the pussy outta me,and ya, i love all you pple. gheeting,you poor thing.

OMG, my neighbour saw me please.

ure andrewtau. i wan my mods! says:
hey u at zouk yest ?
joei ❤s kacang&stripey always TOTHEMAX. yay! boo! yay! boo! fuck! says:
yupp

ure andrewtau. i wan my mods! says:
not bad ar start clubbin already

joei ❤s kacang&stripey always TOTHEMAX. yay! boo! yay! boo! fuck! says:
how u noe ha?

ure andrewtau. i wan my mods! says:
saw u


so funny. dongdong was at zouk queuing too, so i let him cut the queue, (sorry&thanks dyan!) but he went to MOS at last.

:) yay love partying!
can't wait for the next round.

first,lemme rest for 2 weeks first.

SHIT! purani just called and said we need to be in school tomoro, and.. i need to go pray my ahgong tomoro! HOW?! shitshitshit. everyone in my family took leave to go , and i will not be going? GOSH. how?

No comments: