Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ok, when you have the world's bestest friend in the world,
you love them for who they are, and not what they are.

So, i love you ALL my best friends.

I think my form of escaping is by watching Young&Dangerous, my GuHuaZhai! and to which my daddy claims I'm a loser cos this shows are like 1o years ago and i'm only watching it now. I remember watching it when i was a little girl, so now im just trying to refresh my memory. TSK TSK.

Triple Fun Day on Saturday, despite the gay trip to school! :) love you.
AND I'M ADDICTED TO THE MACDONALD SMS THINGY.
HAHAHAHAHAA. fucking fucking funny.
thanks to the sweetie who dedicated the sms to me.
"good luck to all taking their A lvls, esp joei! so we can hang out soon. love you! -bff"
SWEEEETNESS.
I LOVE YOU THANKS.

No comments: