Monday, August 27, 2007

my shoulders are aching like fuck. i am hungry. i am all alone. i still have to do so many household chores. and.. i have this enormouse cravings for fucking donuts and fucking salmon sashimi.

but, thanks to you. thanks so much once again.
:) for getting for me medicated plasters, for getting me Zinger Meal, for (going to) help me queue for donuts.
thanks Eric the fatty.

i'm feeling so much better already! it was a perfect monday. :) received notes from sylvia. gave them notes as well. that way, monday blues are soon gone. Dead Silence after school, hahaha. so paiseh. we sat at the Director's seat, and got chased away during the course of the show. fucking suay. laughed alot today. its a good sign. and im surprised it was sucha happy Monday. i adore Happy Mondays. i wish all my Mondays would be like that. YAY to Perfect Mondays. I am Anti-Monday-Blues. heehee.

**i hope LJH keep his word and treats us to dinner tomorrow.

No comments: