Sunday, August 12, 2007

hmm.
spent my days ALL very EVENTFULLY.
indeed.
alot of money spent.yes,we are now officially broke.
somemore is not SHOPPING-broke.
is go-and-enjoy-life kinda broke.
K-box, eat&eat, watch movie, go pub and drink.
therefore, we end up lidat.
BECAUSE WE DIDNT CLUB THIS WEEKEND!
(first time!ever.)
we decided to make ourselves feel better& went to a pub to drink.
so gay. BUT FUN!
:) LOVE NIGHTS OUT.LOVE.

i need more PSP games leh. cheebye ok.
my brother says im gay cos all i know how to play is Sims2 & Tekken5.
:( i can't help it, its really fun.

OH YA! i wanna watch 881 ! OMG!
for pple who say,"eee,singapore show,gross"
AYE, LIMPEH TELL YOU NOW OK.
FUCK YOUUUUUUU.FUCK FUCKING YOU.
this Singapore show is by my MOST favourite director
IN THE WORLD alrite.
my ROYSTON TAN!
(not that hes really hot or wad)
but he directed the gangster show 15 wad!
i loveLOVELOVELOVe him for that.
so since this is a Roystan Tan film,
I SHALL SUPPORT HIM!

watched RushHour3 already, fucking funny,FUNNY. should watch if you wanna relieve some stress.

watched Secret already, JayChou is hot, yes. the amounts of ooh & aahs emitting from the person beside me ah, is 3zillion. the plot is very nice. the song is very nice. its a comedy/romance/fantasy/thriller/horror. (REALLY!)

watched Hostel 2, at home of cos. FUCKING NICE. the plot rocks please. i have the dvd, so if you guys want it, just tell me, i'll lend it to you. melanie&gheeting watched it already too.

need to catch 881. Skinwalkers. and more...

**love my mummy&daddy for my 18year old birthday pressie! SERIOUSLY, my life is complete. COMPLETE. complete. COMPLETE. i do not need anything more in my life. YES! I LOVE THEM! so guess what they got me! GUESS. yay!

(i've so many things not done. sigh. okay the sick thing is i went to Popular today to buy blades. seriously. for fuck, i also dunno. gheeting says in case i wanna die.. anyway its very cheap. $0.45 for 5 blades. hahahahha. i bought it cos its cheap. and, in times of emergency, i can use it too.)

ok i shall go iron clothes now. byebye.

No comments: