Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gheeting just msn-ed me & told me the greatest joke of the century!
HAHAHAHAHA.

If I were that person, I'd rather die.
So gross.

L I E S !
Just like how you are a fucking loser poser.

"and omg, did she just told a lie again? why is everything about her a lie, including her favourite colour and the price of her stuffs, even her "branded goods" if she has any. eew. eew. eew."

Hey there, your name shall be Poser the Loser from now on.

...

Me can't wait to PARTY tonight!

...

My lover decided to tell me she loves my granny's BBP.
It just means BlackBlackPork.
Its this yummy pork bits with fats on it, very nice. She is in love with it, together with "GOR LEH CHAI" which is just cabbage and a soup. Thats how she describes my granny's cooking, saying that if got BBP, she confirm will come over.

Okay, shes cooking it next week, come over k!

No comments: