Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I love Causeway Bay more than you love your mother.


Really, I love Causeway Bay SO MUCH. I am like obsessed with it.
I took picture with every CausewayBay word I could find. I even bought a CausewayBay magnet!! I LOVE CAUSEWAY BAY!! Only cos its my boyfriend's territory....... Chan Ho Nam from Young & Dangerous! WOOHOO. I am so proud of my Nam-gor man, he is doing Causeway Bay proud to the max, its like all high end shoppings and very nice place. I love you!

& this shall be all my HK pics.


:) Hey there sexy place.



The area where my hotel is.


The few MRT stations I took. Lots more but I can't post them here....




Waiting for The Peak's tram. Famous tourist attraction.


View.


FUCKING COLD!!!!!!!!!



Ex-boyfriend.


Gingerbread men are cute.


Some sleazy pub area.



How could anyone not love this place?
With shopping still available past 12midnight.
Its like a city that never sleeps! LOVE IT.

Love the coldness! Love the people(they don't give a fuck about anyone, they live most of their time in their own world, you could dress up like some kuku and no one cares/stares!)
How polite can they get....

So tell me, after looking at his, how could you not love HK?
I sold my soul to HK the very first moment I sank my teeth into this.

& it goes so well together.


Wonderful beef noodles + Wanton noodle.


Orgasmic breakfast, love the recommendations.
I love you who brought me there, always and forever!

YUMYUM LOVE IT!




SCREAMS WITH PRIDE & JOY!


Ride to Causeway Bay for a Tourist-y feel.


I could be Causeway Bay's spokesperson!


Standing on my boyfriend's territory, I'm sure he won't mind.
The security guard that chased me down will suffer the consequences of messing around with the gang head of Causeway Bay.



DIM SUM ! LOVE IT!


Having an orgasm cos I know there'll be a sumptous meal ahead.


The century egg congee is HOT SEX. Its like honestly out of this world.
And everything else too.

Disneyland's train!


VERY happy.




Can't wait for Disneyland!!


HERE!


Joei/Ariel


We wore slippers during their winter season.............
I love us.

I couldn't agree more.


Of course I bought them. hahahhahaa.


MY castle


Waiting for the performances.


Nice view of my house.




Joei and her Ariel(s)


My chio house.


My house on fire!

& last day was spent in Shenzhen doing my nails, HAPPYNESS! All bling blings and gel-li-fied. Books there are dirt cheap! Happpppy!!

And so on our way back....
We secretly TABAO Burger King onto the plane.
If Jetstar knew bout this, they would die.
We are damn smart, we ate during takeoff when no one could be walking around, we are such jokes but I love us nevertheless.

Our burgerkings.
The planeride was the saddest thing ever cos its like leaving HK and coming back to Singapore which is like grosss!!!! I WANNA EAT THEIR BEEF NOODLES AND CENTURY EGG PORRIDGE!!!! I wanna shop there and play with the coins machines and be there with my favouritest person on earth!!!!! OMG I MISS HONGKONG!!!!! with you with you with you!!!

Joke: The bag I bought in ShenZhen just to store all my shopping loots
Its a damn big bag!!!!!
&
..
....
.....
...
..

TADAH!


It looks alot scarier in real life. It was half of my living room gone.
Anyway, this marks the end of my HK trip.
I didn't know I'd love Hongkong this much, its my first few trips to any Asian country so I don't really know how is it like there. The only major obstacle was the language barrier, I don't know anything they say, and it can quite frustrating sometimes! However, the food, the company, the shoppings, the malls, the streets, the Causeway Bay made me fall HEAD OVER HEELS in love with it. I love HK, truly. I love every single thing I ate there, the beef noodle is TO-DIE-FOR, the dim sums are just Better-Than-Sex, and the weather.............................. OMG its so cold and nice!
Ahhhh, all in all, HK just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Love youuuuuu!
& to you: thanks for making it such a great experience! you know i love you! and u know i could never ever thank you enough!
Thanks Mummy&Daddy for making it happen!!
All expenses paid trip so I love you both toooooo!!!!

No comments: