Tuesday, February 03, 2009

PART 1 of Malaysia Trip!

Our rooms.


Me sneaking up on FREE drinks at the resort. HAHA.
Recreation Club
Preparing for sunset cruise.

HAPPY!
The beginning.
Buffet dinner!!

Their pasar malam(night market)
Sells superb food! The fried chicken.... ooooh.
Mummy wants a pic with those green stuffs.
Them being VERY happy with Snakes & Ladders.. Like.. wtf.
Forced me to join in but I refused!


I prefer Scrabble!
Our masterpiece! :)

Guess who won? :D


This place rockssssss.


Cycled.


ALL OF US! scenery soooo nice.


Canoeinggg.




Pulau Pangkor! Its this nice island with fantastic beaches.


Ignore what I'm wearing. Using it to cover my fats.
(sorry going out now!!!!! for supper!!!! HAHHAHAHAHA)
will continue when I'm free, which is unlikely soon cos I'm gonna be sooo busy from now on!

No comments: