Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a NEW ♥

Guess what I'm doing now.

I'm playing NEOPETS.

Because boredom has decided to make me do stupid things.
& cos stupid blogger don't allow me to post up pics today!!!!

My new neopet is sooo cute.
Her name is coookeees. HAHA.
Shes this red squirrel thing. RED SQUIRREL!
I am damn gay.

KNN, sometimes I cannot stand myself also.
Bye!

(I wanted to post up pics of my Left4Dead today... It was fun cos we played for like 5 hours straight! GIDDYNESS!)

**updated!**

OH FUCK. I AM SO DEPRESSED.
MY PREVIOUS ACC GOT HACKED!
& this new acc is so gay and broke.
I wonder if theres any neopets forum around so I can cheat some people...
Like how I would do in maple.
CRAP, I used to be damn rich in neopets, with people showering gifts on me, and my Darren korkor even gave me a Baby Paintbrush to paint my pet!! :(

No comments: