Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh. So my Vday pressie could be a polaroid camera......
I LOVE POLAROID CAMERAS ANYWAY!
(I am SO gonna get it, promise!!!!!!!)

1.49am.... still not asleep..

On a happier note, I finished Eclipse yesterday night, till 4 fucking am!!! I purposely read the book super slowly so I get to enjoy every second of reading the book because I love it so much, I am reading it section by section, day by day cos it is just so eNjOyAbLe!!! I am so sick!!Bt I am enjoying every second of my life just reading it. Edward Cullen... Oh my Edward!!! So I finished Eclipse and I think it is an extremely eNjoYabLe read! :) Have you ever wondered why Edward is such a hot vampire? Have you ever wondered if Edward wasn't so hot, would we still read Twilight? Have you ever wondered why the Twilight series is so eNjoYaBLe!!!! Well, I have not.. Have you? Sigh.

*I am so sorry if the previous "Eclipse" paragraph looks gross and is filled with repetitions, its a joke between me and Gheeting. This example good enough for you? I tainted my blog just for your amusement okay. Everyone please ignore the previous paragraph, hahaha. Only she, and probably a fairy would get it.

Okay. I like Ariel from Disney Princesses cos she has red hair. RED fucking hair. And she is very fair and skinny. I like fair and skinny and RED hair. All my favourite qualities so she shall be my favourite character. The theme of my new room shall be Aried-fied.

Yes everyone, I totally revamped my whole room. Very nice and clean and peaceful looking now. I love it. Instead of the stupid double decker for 4 year olds, its very neat and calm. LOVE IT. I think I've very serious OCD, I clean all the surfaces like twice a day cos I hate dust!!! I neeed to stop being so psychotic.

And, I've this stupid sensitive nose shit which is causing me to go into a sneezing frenzy for like 4 days already. Must be the stupid accumulated dust inside my body when I was clearing my room.

I feel like going on and on but I am really tired, I will continue the topic on "clearing my room" someday. Love ya all, bye.

2.05am.

No comments: