Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NO LIFER is my new word.

I HAVE to laugh at Shirin's neopet. Really you know.

Why dont you just paint me grey if you're gonna leave me like this?

that was what her emo/hungry/near-death neopet said to her as soon as she logged into her old neopets account.

OMG, pls tell me how funny her neopet is, why are their sense of humour better than ours?! I've been laughing at it since..... I started playing neopets.

Anyway, heres Shirin's post from her LJ (about our L4D today):

"Joei inspired/influenced me to try playing neopets again hahaha!

today me anittha and joei had lots of fun playing l4d (left 4 dead) today! hahah we came even before the shop opened marvellous. LOL. we're such nerds seriously. hahaha!

and we somehow ended up playing with some melodramatic nerdy guy in the cafe. it was seriously woah man.
hahaha.

the guy:don't worry i won't die.

if i died i'll die fighting.

i want to be KIA-ed

i'll protect all of you.

yadayadayada.ahahhaa. funny we ended up saving his ass quite a number of times. at least he wasn't those sort of distruptive players that can be encountered once in a while (those assholes need a life) and we managed to finish the other two maps! :D

now my next goal in l4d is to complete the EXPERT level.
LOL. MUST try okay!?"

...

ya honestly, all the guys(all of them VERY young,chinese) WILL definitely ask the question-of-the-century, "eh wanna play VS anot?" Like I went there twice, and twice also got these kids asking, AIYO. and the guy we played with today is like very POLITE, kept apologising, kept thanking us, very noble and sacrificial. He kept typing "heal princess, heal princess" I am SO touched. And then "chicken heal, monster heal" or like "im so sorry i couldnt save you, let me die i dont mind dying cos i will fight to my death"

Okay, you are a young boyboy so relax abit okay. Anittha said "Calm down young boy" and I kept laughing and laughing.

Anyway just a very scary observation.......

I'm having 3 convos on msn now... & its all revolving around LEFT 4 DEAD, its fucking crazy, it just goes to show how much a NO LIFER I've become and, the fact that we waited outside for the LAN shop to open is a joke. OMG.

AAAA!
I wanna kill some zombies NOWNOWNOW!

No comments: