Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PART 2 OF MALAYSIA TRIP!


Looks like a cobra/tortoise head, and pple would come here to pray to it.


Thats my brother, with me at the back.


Hello!


Look at the traumatised face, I was damn scared. My brother was doing stupid stunts with it and I almost fell ! So I came off and off he went again. =/


So sweeeeeet, they look like some couple having a rendezvous at some beach resort.
I took this picture and they don't know it!

Lovers since Seconday School.
Gross.

ACT CUTE!
They forced me into the waters, BUT NOOOO, the sun was blazing like a motherfucker & I don't wanna get tanned. I kept putting on the whitening sunblock lotion like there was no tomorrow.

On the way back..
To a BBQ Buffet at The Gayam!

Expensive! Like SGD$60+++ per person!!
And everything in the resort is THAT expensive.

The wonders of Self-timer.


Feeding fishies!


All geared up for snorkelling.


I am the one with the life jacket cos I was damn afraid of the sea bed...
(Look at my stupid legs raised so high above the water)
Only to realise it is WAYYYY deep, and there was no way I'd ever be able to touch it.
So...

I TOOK IT OFF!


SEA CUCUMBER!
& I'm not afraid of holding it or eating it.

SEA URCHIN!
Not afraid of it too, I have a pic of me holding it but I look gross so TOO BAD!!!
ahahhahaa.

BFA x 10000 times.
& thank goodness for their tan-ness, I look fair!

:D


Enjoying the resort's facilities.

At the Noodle House!!! YUMMY!
(note to gheeting, i wanna bring this pic to ur attention, guess why? look carefully,haha)

Jaron's catch for the Night Fishing.
I caught a fish too, a small one, you will see it later.

Checking for leeches after Jungle walk.


FOUND 2!!!
1 on Daddy, 1 on me!!! SO HAPPY!
The leech is sooo cute and small.

The damage done by the cute leech.


At the Lumut town, pple there damn honest and simple.
AND THE FOOD THERE ROCKS!!
FUCKING CHEAP!
I want to live in a town like that, cheap yummy food and good cheap massages!
SHIOKNESS.

MASSAGE!


Them looking at my small fish.


The fish that Jaron caught!BIG DEAL!
Okay so this marks the end of my Beach resort trip at Malaysia, I don't really fancy beach resorts cos I dont like the sun!! However, the amount of yummy food there is enough to make me smile like a smiley face throughout the trip! AHAHHAA!
byeeeeee.
(I miss Hongkong, do you honey?)

No comments: