Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am so fucked. (yes motherfucking again.AGAIN!!)

I CAN'T SLEEEEEEP!!
Somebody save me please, but I cannot fucking get to sleep even though I am fucking tired! It is so annoying. I sleep at like 5am nowadays! NOOOOOOO. I wanna sleep early like at 11pm and not have dark eye rings or anything close to that!! NO PIMPLES! AAAAA. I have like 3 pimples happily building up its empire here on my face, KNN!

I wanna sleep leh............
& even if I do fall asleep, it'd be a fucking restless sleep, not those deep asleep kind!
WTF IS WRONG!!

*I need to see a doctor soon.

Okay menses arrived and its flowing out like some tsunami.

Okay so on Friday the 13th, I received 3 ballooons, 1 is a hugeass Disney Princess Castle, and other 2 some round balloons. My dinner was like some 7 course fine dining meal, service is like excellent with orgasmic ambience. YUMMY! So, thanks to my honeybaby for everything. :)

Its Valentine's Day today, but I honestly DO NOT give a fuck because there is no point making it like such a huge event or something. Its just an ordinary Saturday and I hate going to town to see gross couples having roses in their hands or whatever. Its just stupid. Yeaaaaaa, I'm being so anal I didn't receive any flowers but like I'd need anything like those. Flowers would eventually die someday!!!! I HATE THINGS THAT DIES!!!!!!! Fuck flowers. Okay so I prefer balloons and thank goodness I got them.

My daddy is going to Indonesia for like a month, and my Mummy would be in Hongkong for like 3.5 weeks, I AM GOING TO BE ABANDONED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its their evil scheming plot to leave me behind...

I wanna Left 4 Dead !! :D :D

(I am still rather annoyed by the fact that some people are just so shameless in copying people, like whatthefuck lah, is gettingyourselfalife that difficult??? WTF is wrong with fucking you? I might as well buy you as a mirror and put it on my wall. Argh.)

You guys want pictures? When I'm free okay...... hahahaha.

No comments: