Tuesday, March 20, 2007


AMAZING RACE DAY.
i love this day. because o6a3 rocks. so fun. we're the world's enthu-iest class.
we hitched a ride from a foreign worker! (thanks to my charms) KIDDING.
Relax la.
And guess what? We got the first place. (ya whats new bout that?)
running all around Changi, like siao ding dongs.. under the glaring hot sun, and walking uphill, with all the fierce competition, its not an easy feat to get FIRST place okay.
I think its cause Terence thinks that we so deserve to win, cos we hitched a lorry ride.
The lorry ride was exhilarating MAN. WE ALL SO LOVE IT LA.
super shiok. I shall hitch a ride wherever i go now. HAHA.

Speaking bout hitching rides, Gheetingdarling just forced me to watch The Hitcher with her. She says the show reminds her of me., ahahahaha. and tat the first person she thought of when she see the trailer is.. ME! YAY! and our Kbox till past midnight outing. I cannot wait. heeeheeee.

note to you: if you think trying to hard for a relationship is very the tiring, then its okay, i guess i shouldn't try to expect so much , since its tiring you out, den just stop trying okay. i don really enjoy seeing you so tired anyway. as in tired mentally. so, yea, take a break from this relationship k. YOU shall take a well-deserved break. ENJOY!

I wanna eat yuki-yaki ! hint hint!
I want a new bag!
I want new heels!
I want new ........... bag.
I want a new.........bag.
bag,bag,bag.

Oh actually, I want the latest Escada perfume that is just released in the market.
Fucking nice. And i've already got a sponsor for it! im NABEH-LY happy.
YAY!

I, and im sure there are pple who share the same sentiments as me, TOTALLY FIND THAT PPLE SIGNING OFF WITH THEIR LOSER NAMES ARE GROSS. Wtf right? sign off for fuck? Especially apparent in friendster testimonials or blog entries,
For example:
[testimonial]
hi~ii missh you so much also, catch up soon kaes?
we go shop shop wors!
hahas. you stop flirting nahs!

[insert loser's name here] <-- they always sign off with their pet/real/chinese name.

For what fuck you tell me. For simi lanjiao do they find it very interesting? Its not as though the person receiving the testi dunno who you are rite. They deprived of identity ha? Imagine next time I always end off my testimonials to pple with a "joeicookies/FATcookies/xiN(haha)/, or whatever-loserish-name-is-available". So so so so so typical and stupid and senseless and retarded and i forgot, ITS SO CUTE WORS. c0s ii niid tuu let pple see moii cute cute name marrhs, if n0rts pple f0rget moii name h0ws nahs?

Sorry for my very-discriminating mindset now, Im still affected over the bitch who used "TO THE MAX".
Relax Joei , its alrite, as long as you know shes a big big loser and that shes not really well-loved by him, she is totally worthless and insignificant to even be noticed by you. Relax. She doesnt have the qualities to say TO THE MAX!

Anyway, school's so fun today. hahahaha. endless talking + packing up.
But very sombre because leaving our o6a3 class. :(
No more sense of belonging cos the dumb school decided to implement the homeroom system.
have to walk here walk there. used to love it in Secondary school cos the school is not-so-big and i seem to know everyone everywhere. And i do not have to travel so far to school and therefore, isn't always so tired and lethargic.
BUT NOW!
Im always tired and moody, so i don like walking about.

Don worry everyone, I'll invent teleports SOON!
Promise! Just like The Sims!
Just go in, and *pooof!*
you're at ur destinationnnnn!
cool rite??!
Please let this invention be invented by the time i wake up tomoro.
*prays hard*

sleeping now bye.

No comments: