Sunday, March 04, 2007


my darling girl is so cute


i've always been known as .. the-girl-who-doesn't-like-smoking.
yea, and if all my frens KNOW that, i don see why you don't.


>=(


just because u see me with a ciggy, doesnt mean i actually SMOKE.
because i NEVER and i DID NOT do it.
gosh. it was so hard trying to explain, i almost like died and walked off.
all the cold shoulders, treating me meanly, argh.
NOBODY treats me this way, i reiterate that.
ESPECIALLY when it isn't my fault, I DID NOT DO IT.



okay, so at least things got better, so yup.





and this morning. im bloody fucking knnbccb affected by just the gay sentence u said.
sorry, i very the serious wan. i cannot take jokes (oh and maybe u don really mean it as a joke afterall) i cannot get it outta my stupid brain. it continues playing over and over again like a deranged recorder. it just goes on and on and on.
CHEEBYE. [sorry for the immense profanity, readers pls understand that the emotional trauma im going thru now ain't easy to cope AT FUCKING ALL]
you wouldn't understand till you experienced it yourself.





yay! purani says shes gonna treat me n sylvia to kumalia[dunno how its spelt]
and i love school! cant wait! wangwangs, beehoons, mee and yummy EGGS.








i am very pleased with myself now.
because i just washed my toilet.
and my darling hammies cage.
YAY!





received a poem in wholivesnearyou.





beautiful is your smile
melt the heart of saddness
even the sun got burn by your pretty smile,
your eyes is the most beautiful stars i ever see
for swear that no shining stone
have a shine like yours.
to my heart that love till now
for swear inside or
i have never saw a true beauty
till i see you



i swear, any girls will melt and die instantly upon receiving this.





some inspirations today.
the way i walk,
the way i talk,
the way i smile,
does it appear in ur mind every once in a while?





** zhiwei ! thanks for dl-ing movies and songs for me, sorry im caught up with life lately, when im free-er, will watch movies ! promise.

No comments: