Thursday, March 29, 2007

cos my brain died, so i cannot remember my past.
from today onwards, my name is _____.
shit i cannot remember.

a little something.

#01. Would you mind if your guy is fat?
.see he loves me anot lor. or if hes rich. heh heh heh.

#02. Would you want your guy to do house chores?
. OF COS MAN, he don't do i don't want him ah.

#03. What is the maximum age gap you and your guy have?
.any age gap is fine with me. the older the guy,the richer he might be!
i have paedophile tendencies, so young boys appeal alot to me.

#04. Would you mind if your guy smokes?
.not really.

#05. Must he get good grades?
. YES to the max. so he can get a good job & let me be a tai-tai.

#06. A muscular/mature guy or achildish/cute guy?cute guy. and sort of mature?
.RICH GUY!

#07. Must he be popular to suit you?
.hahahhaaaa. yes. just kidding, relax.

#08. Would you allow your guy to join gang?
.whats new about joining gangs man?

#09. Must he have perfect eyesight?
.i dont care bout this aspect.but i like guys in specs though.

#10. Must he be perfect in everything?
. yes!

#12. Must he be taller than you?
.joei is attracted to short pple.

#13. What is the first thing he attracted you?
. whether he loves me ! and then...... of cos his wallet.(& $$$$)

#14. Does how much he loves you matter or as long as you love him is enough?
. no he must love me, thats all that matters.

#15. Would you allow your guy to show tantrums on the elderly or worthy of respect?
.retarded question.

#16. What if your guy's ex still loves him?
. my ex also still love me mah, he also never say anything.

#17. Which of his character or looks will make you leave him?
. if he continues to ask me do household chores after we get married,or if hes unfaithful.

#18. Must you be his first girlfriend?
. i love being the first girlfren!

#19. After marriage, must you be together or follow him back to his country?
. erm, if hes korean,japanese,angmoh, I SO WILL FOLLOW HIM TO HIS COUNTRY MAN!

#20. What will you do if his friends bully him?
. join in the fun.

#21. What is the most important thing you seek in your guy?
.the $$$$$$(relax la). and how much he loves me & treats me like a princess.

#22. Would you rather your guy be a studious or bad boy kind?
. i like a mixture of both, ooh kinky.

#23. What if your good friend likes your guy?
. WHAT IF YOUR GUY LIKES YOUR GOOD FRIEND?!?!?!?!!?

No comments: