Monday, March 12, 2007

a myriad of poems and quotes~ my form of escapism when im feeling unhappy.

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me-
I’m going to smile.

At least be there to wipe away my tears
if you're going to make me cry.

You said you didn't want to see me get hurt,
so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?

I wish I had the guts to walk away
and forget about what we had.
But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me,
and I guess that's what hurts the most.

The saddest love is to love someone,
to know that they still want you,
but the circumstances don't let you have them.
[neenabeh, this one very sad]


because i can see myself change,
and why can everyone see it,
except you.

im trying very hard not to self mutilate myself.
i am on the verge of doing so.
but please ok, its not fucking childish alrite.
it helps when it gets too hard for me to bear.
because when the pain goes over the limit,
it won't be that painful anymore.

feeling uber depressed,not goin to Kbox with gheeting tonite, changed to Friday.
i shall sing till i die then.

i shall catch a movie alone tomoro, and i shall shop alone tomoro.
funny how i wanted tomoro to come faster,
only to dread it when its nearer.

I AM VERY HUNGY BUT I SHALL OFFICIALLY NOT EAT FOR 6 DAYS AGAIN!

No comments: