Friday, March 16, 2007

Before.
Question: Do you believe in the thing called retribution?

Answer: Like no? whoever believes in such nonsense man.

After.
Question: Do you believe in the thing called retribution?

Answer: Yes i totally believe in it because its so happening to me NOW.


Yup. its wad they call karma. what comes around goes around, don't they?
And yet, the unfortunate part is that i cannot even ask myself, "hey,wad've i done to deserve all these man?" BECAUSE i jolly well know i fucking deserve it. right?
So, lets talk about choices, Syl&Pu says I actually DO have a choice, that i can actually avoid all these, that i don actually have to put up with such nonsense.
BUT, im positively sure, i'll be experiencing such shits for the REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE from now on.
be it any Tom,Dick and Harry who steps into my life, they'll treat me like shit :(
there will be no more guys in this world who will treat me like a princess anymore.
(zhiwei,STFU and stop raising ur hands wildly)
sighhh.

I am a girl afterall. I need a Guess bag. (HAHAHA.sorry unnecessary).
I really need an LV handbag badly. (OKAY SORRY.)

Lets try it again.

I am a girl afterall. All i need is a little more attention, love, care and concern, (and an LV bag).
I wanna be pampered and loved. I don't wanna be isolated and feeling all empty within me.
Such isolation scares me, I've never ever felt this way in my life before. Funny how i used to think receiving messages like "hello dear, i love you lots, you're so cute." or "good night sweetie pie" or "good morning baobei" IS SO FUCKING RETARDED AND REDUNDANT. thats in the past. and yet now hor, im so desperately needing it. :( im actually hoping to receive such gay sweet nothings. i really think im siao already.

Joei ah Joei, what the fuck has gotten into you man?

**im so happy! im actually using my laptop to blog! ahahaha. first time u noe! thanks mummy darling.

No comments: