Thursday, March 29, 2007


LOVE this EMO pic. by the EMO band.
super professional right. steady man.
Guess where am i !


FUN day is indeed FUN to the max. ahahaha.
clowning bout on the bus to Changi.


:) after our very tired race.
influx of many random pple's hand.


HAHAHA! love this classic moment!
we're on the lorry getting hitched la.
so cooool ! +100 points for us.
and i don really look like me in this pic.
we are all hyped up and too happy to care if we look fugly.


TODAY!
had free 4 periods, went to west mall with pu&syl.
bought 6 sotong balls & 1 stick of fried squid.
Heavenly.
school was super slack & fun today la.

den HAD TO go back to sch for PE.
im one very unlucky idiot.
i got hit by the softball ball [which happen to not be very soft, but gayingly hard] FOUR times on my legs.
Ok, legs still nver mind.
Whats worst is the Softball HARDball went flying to my jaws!!!!!
and fuck, seriously my right side of my head is so hurting.
I practically cannot laugh,talk & have sudden movements.
AND I CANNOT CHEW!!!!
( how am i gonna chew sotong balls for the next few days den?!)
very jialat.
very pain.
very miserable kind of pain.
but why willl like that ah?
hit the jaw should be jaw pain ma,
why is my head hurting so badly?
im so puking and im so dizzy.
siao liao, im suffering from concussion.
i think my skull is broken.
[what?!how to break ur skull when u hit ur jaw man?]
i dunno, my head so pain, i might die soon.

Byebye,sobsob.

No comments: