Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello everyone!

Sorry i went M.I.A. I've alot of pictures to upload, but too little time.
sorry for boring posts darlings.

Friday.
went to school afterall.and went straight home after school to catch a short nap.so cute and guai and retarded.and then daddy woke me up so we can have steak at Lawry's Prime Rib or something.located at Paragon. A fucking Prime Rib costs bout 50 to 90 plus dollars. siao. daylight robbery to the max la. for consecutive two fridays we've been there, and each time the bill goes up to 400 plus bucks. Perverted Pricings. makes me shiver in fear. but the service there is splendid man. and i didnt go to Kbox with gheeting darling afterall, sorry!

Saturday.
had so much fun! caught TMNT & Pathfinder. I prefer Pathfinder more though. I enjoyed myself to the max man. I'm a tai tai in training! *yipeee yay yay!* Hope i can so get a bag soon. weeeheee. Love you!

Sunday.
met gheeting at compass, and ate Mossie Burger and GUESS WAD!!
YEA, GUESS WHAT LOSERISH THINGS WE DID!
Ok, we went to the arcade.
hahahahaha. we've totally gone siao.
But, it was fun okay.
We played the teamwork game, "Let's Go Jungle!"
Thrilling to the max . We were so scared la!
Then saw Tiancheng & my brother, OMG, they actually said they wanted to call **** down.. WTF. so me & gheeting escaped to Cold Storage and bought Coco Rice Puffs and Marshmallows to my house. And just as we were bout to prepare our sweet goodies, Jay called and wanted to bring us to East Coast to eat Rojak! ^^ so fun. So, he drived us there. and then drived us back to my house. And gheeting hung around at my house till 12.20am. PAST MIDNIGHT and yet we still yak yak yak non stop. so, we're gonna meet up again soon. for some chocolate outings and Kbox-ing.

So fun.

School's fun ! :) Love all my darling friends. It was feasting time in school today.I love eating! and tomoro will be having BEEHOON. wooohooooo.

Okay, for some serious issues.
I beg you. YOU. you.
Eric's girlfriend ah, PLEASE CAN.
PLEASE DON'T USE TO THE MAX CAN?!
okok, you very chio, slim, clever, sweet, simi lanjiao good qualities you also have ok?
All the bad things you don have, can?
So please PLEASE PLEASE, I FUCKING BEG OF YOU.
PRETTY GIRL, PLEASE DONT MOTHERFUCKING USE WHAT I USUALLY SAY CAN.
stupid worthless piece of rotting shit.
You got no other life except using phrases pple say ha.
Whats your pro-fucking-blem ?
Originality.
All voice down to it.
Apparently you do not have any Originality.
And dignity.
Just bcos you think he'll love you like more if you say things I usually say.
What you wanna become?
Joei the 2nd. Please la, that will be so awful-ish awful.
Get a fucking life, pretty girl.

**Dyan darling,love you lots.don frown anymore okay.we all know whos the jerk and such pple are not worth your time,care,concern and tears.And,hahaha.HIP HOP English is just hilarious. yes?

No comments: