Thursday, March 01, 2007

i am very very very very busy, sorry pple! to the max. sorry.
once im not busy, i promise iwill blog ten million times a day.
schools super fun lately, cos we keep eating non-stop in class.
we're like hoarding food in every corner, so fun! im so excited to go school each day!
hahahahaa. food is the main drive. and therefore, none of you will recognize me again.

lotsa nice pics to upload!! hahaha. sorrysorry.

and VOTE FOR PUNITHA. (some presidential election thingy)
and i promised to help her advertise.

** does my friends really give in to me alot? to nil, im directing this section to you, why do u say that? when u say friends, do u only mean like 1 person in particular? or like ALL of my friends? hmm, because i don really feel they give in to me alot, i mean, ya they do of cos, but its a 2 way thing rite.. i also give in to them mah.. but actually depends also i guess. anyway to your question if my fren really leaves me, i'll be the saddest person n earth. and i'll die.
so does that answer ur question, nil ? and mystic? by any chance, do i know you both? or are u both like of the same identity?

No comments: