Wednesday, March 28, 2007

when your feeling alone like no one cares read this cos its absolutely true:
scroll down
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

Every night,
someone thinks about you before they go to sleep,

At least fifteen people in this world love you.

The only reason someone would ever hate you
is because they want to be just like you

There are at least two people in this world
that would die for you

You mean the world to someone.

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on you,
take a look.

Always remember the compliments you've received.
Forget the rude remarks.


yea, a little something for the sad souls out there.
hugs&kisses.

and i went home early today.*happy. cos i slept for hours.
yippee yay yay.

Ok, I am just only satisfied and happy that he still actually do love me all along,(haha)and he does not love her one teeny weeny bit AT ALL from the start. (oh?thats new.)
Ooooooh. I hate guys who cheat on their girlfriend. Exactly what he is doing now.
But its okay, since that Poser bitch* likes to be a poser.
I told him what, please la k, you don talk nonsense to me if you've her.
Afterall, you were the one who went after Poser Bitch* first.
He says "aiya, *sigh* you wun understand wan la."

Me: "don't make empty promises and say bullfucks like I promise to love you forever&ever"
Him: "no, i didnt break my promise at all,because i still am loving you. I've never loved her at all"

Now, thats another bullfuck, but you sound pretty convincing though.
Would you believe an ex-boyfriend?

Poor Poser Bitch*, I can't believe you are not having your love reciprocated. you know why?
Because you are a poser lor.

(inside gossip!don leak out ok readers?! Poser Bitch* actually begged him to stay when he wanted a breakup with her.hahahahaha.thats so amusing and utterly hilarious. which loserish loser will do that man?gross.*winces* she actually says, "wo bu gan yuan(which means I'm reluctant to accept the breakup) and PLEASE give me another chance." )

HAHAHA.i died of laughter when i hear this news man.classic.why girls nowadays so shameless wan ha?(applies to girls who do not care bout my friend's feelings AS WELL!) winks at my darling bitching partner in class.

*Names changed to protect identity of Poser Bitch. In case pple decides shes too fucking poserish that they wanna let her burn in hell.

School's so fun lately! :)
can't wait to go for Phantom of the Opera with Purani darling, Sylvia darling(maybe), and the rest of the girls. wonder what will we be doing for CIP day.
I hope theres still tickets for the play!
PURANI! CALL SISTIC LIKE NOW!
THANKS LOVE YOU ALL BYE!

No comments: